From Tianying Chang <tych...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable a HBase table to be phoenix-able
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 00:55:44 GMT
I tried to Drop view, it complains undefined, but if I try to create the
view, it will complain already exist. Any idea?

0: jdbc:phoenix:hbasetestzk001a.ec2.pin220.co>  CREATE VIEW "TestTable" (
pk VARCHAR PRIMARY KEY, "info".val VARCHAR );

Error: ERROR 1013 (42M04): Table already exists. tableName=TestTable
(state=42M04,code=0)

0: jdbc:phoenix:hbasetestzk001a.ec2.pin220.co> DROP VIEW "TestTable";

Error: ERROR 1012 (42M03): Table undefined. tableName=TestTable
(state=42M03,code=1012)