From Stan Campbell <stan.campbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database Metadata; getTables; NPE
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 22:59:24 GMT
Thanks, James.  I think it's just a side effect of using the REPL.. at
least that's why it surfaced.  PheonixResultSet is initialized with
BEFORE_FIRST which is an empty ResultTuple.  If we try to toString it,
since result is null, it throws a NPE at

if(this.result.isEmpty())...

I'll file a ticket.  I added the check for null and "<<EMPTY>>" result of
toString, and it's happy now.

-- Stan