From Mujtaba Chohan <mujt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Performance graphs
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 20:32:08 GMT
We haven't done thorough performance comparison recently apart from what is
listed on Phoenix
performance<http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/performance.html>
page.
For Shark, let me see if I can find basic number that we tried about a year
back. On top of my head what I can recall is that Shark was faster only for
small in-memory tables when compared to Phoenix, for standard tables,
Phoenix was much much faster.