From Localhost shell <universal.localh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance graphs
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:17:41 GMT
Thanks for the quick response.

Is there any Hive Vs Impala Vs Shark or other tools performance comparison?

I am trying to convince folks in my project to use Hbase-Phoenix
combination. I understand the optimizations done by phoenix by using
coprocessors and custom filters.
Hence these performance graphs will help me build a more convincing
argument.