From local host <universal.localh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analyse the phoenix inserted data using pig
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:21:27 GMT
Thanks Ravi for the update.

If you can share some more info on the expected date for PhoenixHbaseLoader
that will be great.

I am eager to use Phoenix in my current project but I want to know about
the extra work done by phoenix while inserting records in HBase table so
that I can freely use other batch analysis tools such as pig, impala, hive.
*In crux, I want to know if Phoenix and other tools are inter-operable.*