From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgrade from 2.2.3-incubating to 3.0.0
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 05:17:41 GMT
Migration will be straightforward. I'll write up the options on our
website, but basically you'll either a) add a config parameter that
indicates which tables you want to migrate over (either by listing them
explicitly or by indicating you want all of them migrated), or b) rerun
your DDL statements. Your data does not need to be migrated - it stays the
same. Only the metadata has changed.

Thanks,
James