From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to enable a HBase table to be phoenix-able
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 00:01:32 GMT
Hi Tianying,
Try with our new 3.0 release candidate (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-phoenix-dev/201403.mbox/%3CCAAF1JdiBkqtR9FkEow-kGd1xsxZ%2B0B1-7NejH%3Duygocx_iM30g%40mail.gmail.com%3E).

Follow the examples here: http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/views.html

Please note that Phoenix upper cases table, column, and column family
names. So if your HBase table metadata isn't all uppercase, you need to put
these names in double quotes as the FAQ outlines.

Thanks,
James