From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doubt
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 04:06:35 GMT
We have a vote going on right now for releasing both 3.0.0 and 4.0.0 (see
links below). For 4.0.0, please follow the build.txt instructions that are
in the distribution. You need to build HBase 0.98.1 yourself because it's
not released yet.

Feedback and voting too would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
James

3.0.0:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-phoenix-dev/201403.mbox/%3CCAAF1JdiBkqtR9FkEow-kGd1xsxZ%2B0B1-7NejH%3Duygocx_iM30g%40mail.gmail.com%3E