From Juan Rodríguez Hortalá <juan.rodriguez.hort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Offending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class using Phoenix JDBC from Saiku
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:17:55 GMT
Hello,

Any ideas about this? In case the message was too long, my problem is that
I get the Phoenix JDBC jat rejected when I use it in the Saiku tomcat
webapp. It looks like some kind of packaging problem.

If you want some extra info like logs of something I will be happy to post
it back

Greetings and thanks again for your help