From Frederick Haebin Na <haebin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi, can Phoenix be used to substitute for RDBMS?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 03:04:32 GMT
Hi James,

Thank you for the fast reply.

Ah, what I am trying to do is that I am trying to move from sharded MySQL
cluster to Phoenix.
Phoenix was the least intrusive way to move from SQL to NoSQL (with SQL).
So, I am somewhat reluctant to change the legacy setups and codes which
include connection pooling mechanism.
If I could pool Phoenix connection as typical JDBC connection then I don't
really have to change anything but some configuration. Can I just think of
Phoenix connection pool as an object pool since you mentioned that it is
harmless to have Phoenix connections pooled?

Cheers,
Haebin

--
*Frederick Haebin Na*