From Abe Weinograd <...@flonet.com>
Subject Re: Building 4.0
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:17:30 GMT
Thanks Jeffrey.  I did a svn checkout from the tip of the hbase trunk and
built off of that and with the 2.0 profile, it wasn't building.  It seems
like the build from Jenkins was on the 1.0 profile (default).  I can
successfully build that myself, but not with the 2.0 profile.

Has anyone been able to do this?

Thanks,
Abe