From Kristoffer Sjögren <sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase restart ConnectionLoss
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:56:39 GMT
I tried the same scenario with standard and Asynchbase client and they're
both able to recover from the situation (with default configuration).
Interesting that the Asynchbase client recovers A LOT faster than the
standard client.

So it looks like a bug to me - unless there's a trick or configuration that
I don't know about :-)