From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No tables shown after updating to 2.2.3
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:19:01 GMT
Can you send me the NPE you get on startup?

On first connection to the cluster, Phoenix will do the following:
1) switch coprocessors on SYSTEM.TABLE to the new org.apache ones
2) scan your SYSTEM.TABLE for any existing tables and switch coprocessors
on them too

Looks like something went wrong between (1) and (2).

Thanks,
James