From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Import Delimiter
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 01:25:28 GMT
You're right. It was added to the non map-reduce bulk loader. This is the
loader that loads local CSV files through the bin/psql.sh script. There's a
-d option that was added in this pull request[1]. It would be nice to add
this same functionality to our csv map-reduce bulk loader too if anyone is
interested.

Thanks,
James

[1] https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/pull/514