From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix becomes unreachable
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:09:48 GMT
We'll try to repro on our end. Is this on 2.2.3 or on 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT? Does
it happen after the client is in use for a day or only after it's
idle? Next time it happens, can you try doing a
PhoenixDriver.INSTANCE.close() on the client to see if it helps? Are you
able to connect through Phoenix to the server from a new client or one on a
different machine?

Thanks,
James