From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase restart ConnectionLoss
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:48:37 GMT
Hi Kristoffer,
That sounds like a bug to me. One thing to check is your HBase time-out
parameters (I'd list them, but I don't know what they all are). If you dial
these down (as HBase tries very hard, again and again to reconnect), is the
behavior any different. I know at Salesforce we don't have this issue,
though. Perhaps Lars, Eli, or Simon know what we've configured to have this
not happen.

Would you mind filing a JIRA on this?

Thanks,
James