From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when creating index
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:45:59 GMT
Can you include the stack trace please? Also, your CREATE INDEX statement
is missing a double quote after
relatedKeywordRank.

Does the existing HBase table use the expected serialization format for
Phoenix? If everything is strings and you don't have a composite row key,
then it should be ok.

Thanks