From Devin Pinkston <dpinks...@technicacorp.com>
Subject Query EOF
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:23:31 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to run the following query, but I keep hitting "ERROR 602 (42P00) Syntax error.
 Missing "EOF" at line 15, column 28".  Line 15 is the where clause l_shipdate <=.  The
l_shipdate column is a DATE type.

The Query:

select
        "l_returnflag",
        "l_linestatus",
        sum("l_quantity") as sum_qty,
        sum("l_extendedprice") as sum_base_price,
        sum("l_extendedprice" * (1 - "l_discount")) as sum_disc_price,
        sum("l_extendedprice" * (1 - "l_discount") * (1 + "l_tax")) as sum_charge,
        avg("l_quantity") as avg_qty,
        avg("l_extendedprice") as avg_price,
        avg("l_discount") as avg_disc,
        count(*) as count_order
from
        LINEITEM
where
        "l_shipdate" <= 1998-09-02 12:12:12
group by
        "l_returnflag"
order by
        "l_returnflag",
        "l_linestatus";

Is there a general reason why this is happening?

Thanks
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.

It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
all copies of the original message.
Technica Corporation does not represent this e-mail to be free from any virus, fault or defect
and it is therefore the responsibility of the recipient to first scan it for viruses, faults
and defects.
To reply to our e-mail administrator directly, please send an e-mail to postmaster@technicacorp.com.
Thank you.