From Devin Pinkston <dpinks...@technicacorp.com>
Subject Import Delimiter
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:46:47 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to import data into HBASE however I have '|' or pipe delimiters=  in my file instead
of commas.  I don't see a way to pass in a different separator/delimiter with the jar.  What
would be the best way to import data = like this?

Thanks

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.

It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
all copies of the original message.
Technica Corporation does not represent this e-mail to be free from any virus, fault or defect
and it is therefore the responsibility of the recipient to first scan it for viruses, faults
and defects.
To reply to our e-mail administrator directly, please send an e-mail to postmaster@technicacorp.com.
Thank you.