From Li Li <fancye...@gmail.com>
Subject Row Key Ordering of salting table need modify hbase-site.xml in region server?
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 07:39:09 GMT
This Rowkey order scan can be turned on by setting the
phoenix.query.rowKeyOrderSaltedTable config property to true in your
hbase-sites.xml. When set, we disallow user specified split points on
salted table to ensure that each bucket will only contains entries
with the same salt byte. When this property is turned on, the salted
table would behave just like a normal table and would return items in
rowkey order for scans.

I don't providing split points on creating table, should I still
modify hbase-site.xml in all region servers(I should ask admin for
help to modify and restart hbase)?