From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rowkey tricks in hbase schema design
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 17:33:59 GMT
Hi LiLi,
I agree - row key design in HBase is extremely important. That's why
Phoenix supports composite primary keys.

There are a few good ways to learn about the tricks that Phoenix does:
1) Read the wiki: https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/wiki
2) Listen to my conference talks: (see #1)
3) Read my blog (see #1)
4) Implement a built-in function (see #3)

Thanks,
James