openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David P Grove" <gro...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 12:01:15 GMT

"Vincent S Hou" <shou@us.ibm.com> wrote on 06/21/2018 10:14:46 PM:

> Except the issues we have above, does anyone have any other concerns
> we need to take into account for the 0.9.0 release? If so, this is
> the chance to raise it; if not, we shall proceed the, after we made
> the minor fixes to the above listed issues.

I'd suggest adding issue 195 [1] to the list as well, especially if we are
going to be releasing multiple source tarballs.

When I downloaded a couple of the rcs yesterday to check them, the fact
that they all expanded directly into the current directory directly was
surprising.

--dave

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-release/issues/195