openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating: main OpenWhisk module
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 23:44:27 GMT
I vote +1

Checklist:
- [x] Download links are valid.
- [x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
- [x] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
- [x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each OpenWhisk repo.
- [x] All files have license headers if necessary.
$ python ../apache/incubator-openwhisk-utilities/scancode/scanCode.py
--config ../apache/incubator-openwhisk-utilities/scancode/ASF-Release.cfg
incubator-openwhisk/
Reading configuration file
[/dev/whisk/git/apache/incubator-openwhisk-utilities/scancode/ASF-Release.cfg]...
Scanning files starting at [incubator-openwhisk/]...
All checks passed.
- [x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
Only one jar found in
`incubator-openwhisk/gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar`
- [x] Build from source via `./gradlew distDocker`
- [x] Deploy via ansible
$ ansible-playbook -i environments/local setup.yml
$ ansible-playbook -i environments/local couchdb.yml
$ ansible-playbook -i environments/local initdb.yml
$ ansible-playbook -i environments/local wipe.yml
$ ansible-playbook -i environments/local openwhisk.yml
- [x] Run a serverless function
$ wsk property set --apihost 172.17.0.1 --auth $(cat
ansible/files/auth.guest)
ok: whisk auth set. Run 'wsk property get --auth' to see the new value.
ok: whisk API host set to 172.17.0.1
$ echo 'const main=()=>{return {body:"Hello Apache!"}}' >hello.js
$ wsk -i action update hello hello.js
ok: updated action hello
$ wsk -i action invoke hello -r
{
"body": "Hello Apache!"
}

Vincent,
Similar findings as Bertrand pointed out, let's open issues in release repo
to track, should be addressed in following releases going forward.
About private key for signature you can store it in the private svn
repository that only OpenWhisk PPMC have access.

-cs