openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating: main OpenWhisk module
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2018 05:40:56 GMT
Rodric
  I ran it on my mac and think I made sure I unset my OPENWHISK_HOME.

I can try again with a clean OS using a fresh Vagrant Ubuntu14 and using
the tgz and give it a go,

Are you sure is not easier to do an RC2 and fix this issues in the artifact?

If you want to proceed, then go ahead and close the vote result in dev and
start the new vote on in incubator list to see what would be the vote
results, but take into account you will need to be on top of the findings
which would be similar as the found in the dev list.

-- Carlos