openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWhisk 0.9.0-incubating: main OpenWhisk module
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:35:36 GMT
We are recommending not to use MD5 anymore, so before going to IPMC please
delete that.

The source tar file extracts to incubator-openwhisk without the version
info, which might be overwritten by next release.

Most of the ansible files do not have the full Apache License header, but
something like a two-liner version of it, is this acceptable?

Also, could you please check the proper info/copyright for the Spray
dependency, the link provided on the license says:
Copyright © 2011-2015 the spray project <http://spray.io>
But the openwhisky license file has copyright info like:
Copyright (C) 2017 Lightbend Inc. <http://www.lightbend.com/>

Also, we recommend that source distributions have no binary files, and this
seem to have a gradle related jar bundled together.

I am +0, but most of the items above are issues that may come up when you
reach IPMC, so be prepared to have an answer for them.

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975