openwhisk-dev mailing list archives: April 2018

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Andrew B. Leckie Re: Welcome new Committer Priti Desai Thu, 26 Apr, 00:32
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: How to best run non-local tests in ASF (was: Performance tests for OpenWhisk) Mon, 09 Apr, 09:50
Bertrand Delacretaz Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Thu, 12 Apr, 09:44
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Mon, 16 Apr, 15:25
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Mon, 16 Apr, 17:08
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Tue, 17 Apr, 09:03
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Thu, 26 Apr, 08:20
Brendan McAdams Re: Performance findings on OpenWhisk Mon, 02 Apr, 21:29
Carlos Santana Re: [GitHub] gorkem commented on issue #30: Upgrade to gradle 4.6 Thu, 05 Apr, 14:43
Carlos Santana Re: How to best run non-local tests in ASF (was: Performance tests for OpenWhisk) Fri, 06 Apr, 14:49
Carlos Santana Re: Please comment on README update to release repo. Fri, 06 Apr, 14:53
Carlos Santana Re: How to best run non-local tests in ASF (was: Performance tests for OpenWhisk) Sun, 08 Apr, 01:36
Carlos Santana Re: Proposal: offline compilation support for Swift, Go and more... Sun, 15 Apr, 14:30
Carlos Santana Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Wed, 18 Apr, 02:40
Carlos Santana Re: Transactionid in the ErrorResponse Thu, 19 Apr, 19:48
Carlos Santana Re: Travis runs for test involving access to Cloud Services requiring secret access key Fri, 20 Apr, 11:14
Carlos Santana Re: Travis runs for test involving access to Cloud Services requiring secret access key Fri, 20 Apr, 13:03
Carlos Santana Re: Completed support for GoLang actions (and more...) Sun, 22 Apr, 23:52
Carlos Santana incubator-openwhisk-performance github repository repo will be deleted Wed, 25 Apr, 20:07
Carlos Santana Re: Video+Notes uploaded from today's OW Tech interchange Wed, 25 Apr, 21:06
Carlos Santana Re: Merge PR 3249 to enable test coverage stats collection Thu, 26 Apr, 00:09
Carlos Santana Welcome new Committer Priti Desai Thu, 26 Apr, 00:29
Carlos Santana Welcome new Committer Mark Deuser Thu, 26 Apr, 00:30
Carlos Santana Welcome new Committer Jason Peterson Thu, 26 Apr, 00:32
Carlos Santana Welcome new Committer Vadim Raskin Thu, 26 Apr, 00:34
Carlos Santana Re: Welcome new Committer Priti Desai Thu, 26 Apr, 00:38
Carlos Santana Re: Video+Notes uploaded from today's OW Tech interchange Fri, 27 Apr, 00:45
Chetan Mehrotra What to do with intermittent failing tests Tue, 03 Apr, 05:36
Chetan Mehrotra Re: What to do with intermittent failing tests Tue, 03 Apr, 06:25
Chetan Mehrotra Re: [GitHub] gorkem commented on issue #30: Upgrade to gradle 4.6 Fri, 06 Apr, 04:09
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Tech Interchange 11th April -> Host replacement & Agenda Items? Tue, 10 Apr, 09:36
Chetan Mehrotra Any Topics for next community Tech Interchange April-11 @3pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST Tue, 10 Apr, 09:58
Chetan Mehrotra Tech Interchange Today @3pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST Wed, 11 Apr, 09:23
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Sending activation metadata to Kafka Tue, 17 Apr, 06:29
Chetan Mehrotra Travis runs for test involving access to Cloud Services requiring secret access key Fri, 20 Apr, 09:21
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Travis runs for test involving access to Cloud Services requiring secret access key Fri, 20 Apr, 11:26
Chetan Mehrotra Merge PR 3249 to enable test coverage stats collection Tue, 24 Apr, 06:50
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Video+Notes uploaded from today's OW Tech interchange Wed, 25 Apr, 18:50
Chetan Mehrotra Implement wskadmin in scala Thu, 26 Apr, 06:05
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Implement wskadmin in scala Thu, 26 Apr, 09:16
Christian Bickel Transactionid in the ErrorResponse Thu, 19 Apr, 15:31
Dascalita Dragos Re: Sending activation metadata to Kafka Wed, 18 Apr, 05:20
Dascalita Dragos Re: Transactionid in the ErrorResponse Fri, 20 Apr, 15:22
David P Grove Re: Invoker HA on Mesos Tue, 03 Apr, 21:50
James Thomas Tech Interchange 11th April -> Host replacement & Agenda Items? Tue, 10 Apr, 08:02
James Thomas Re: Today's Tech Interchange meeting video and notes posted Thu, 12 Apr, 08:49
James Thomas UPCOMING TECH INTERCHANGE (April 25th): Agenda items? Mon, 23 Apr, 11:21
James Thomas Re: UPCOMING TECH INTERCHANGE (April 25th): Agenda items? Wed, 25 Apr, 09:25
James W Dubee Re: Please comment on README update to release repo. Thu, 05 Apr, 21:44
Markus Thoemmes Re: Implement wskadmin in scala Thu, 26 Apr, 06:13
Matt Rutkowski Re: PRs to update NOTICE file Wed, 04 Apr, 12:39
Matt Rutkowski Please comment on README update to release repo. Thu, 05 Apr, 21:00
Matt Rutkowski Re: Please comment on README update to release repo. Fri, 06 Apr, 15:45
Matt Rutkowski Re: How to best run non-local tests in ASF (was: Performance tests for OpenWhisk) Fri, 06 Apr, 16:49
Matt Rutkowski Re: Tech Interchange 11th April -> Host replacement & Agenda Items? Wed, 11 Apr, 01:57
Matt Rutkowski Today's Tech Interchange meeting video and notes posted Wed, 11 Apr, 16:50
Matt Rutkowski Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Mon, 16 Apr, 14:31
Matt Rutkowski Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Mon, 16 Apr, 16:28
Matt Rutkowski Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Mon, 16 Apr, 18:50
Matt Rutkowski Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Mon, 16 Apr, 19:44
Matt Rutkowski Video+Notes uploaded from today's OW Tech interchange Wed, 25 Apr, 18:32
Michael Marth How to best run non-local tests in ASF (was: Performance tests for OpenWhisk) Fri, 06 Apr, 13:38
Michele Sciabarra Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Thu, 12 Apr, 11:12
Michele Sciabarra Proposal: offline compilation support for Swift, Go and more... Sun, 15 Apr, 06:20
Michele Sciabarra Re: Proposal: offline compilation support for Swift, Go and more... Wed, 18 Apr, 08:56
Michele Sciabarra Completed support for GoLang actions (and more...) Sun, 22 Apr, 20:54
Michele Sciabarra Re: Video+Notes uploaded from today's OW Tech interchange Thu, 26 Apr, 21:47
Nethanel Meron WiseCloud Mon, 09 Apr, 10:30
Nick Mitchell Re: Transactionid in the ErrorResponse Thu, 19 Apr, 15:51
Nick Mitchell Re: Transactionid in the ErrorResponse Thu, 19 Apr, 16:04
Priti Desai Re: Welcome new Committer Priti Desai Thu, 26 Apr, 01:21
Rodric Rabbah Re: Performance findings on OpenWhisk Sun, 01 Apr, 14:04
Rodric Rabbah Re: What to do with intermittent failing tests Tue, 03 Apr, 06:12
Rodric Rabbah Re: Sending activation metadata to Kafka Tue, 17 Apr, 19:02
Rodric Rabbah Re: Transactionid in the ErrorResponse Thu, 19 Apr, 15:37
Rodric Rabbah Re: Transactionid in the ErrorResponse Thu, 19 Apr, 15:58
Rodric Rabbah Re: Implement wskadmin in scala Thu, 26 Apr, 09:06
Shazron Re: Listing all OpenWhisk Git repositories Fri, 13 Apr, 13:27
Tyson Norris Re: Invoker HA on Mesos Tue, 03 Apr, 16:00
Tyson Norris Re: Sending activation metadata to Kafka Tue, 17 Apr, 21:59
Tyson Norris Re: Transactionid in the ErrorResponse Thu, 19 Apr, 16:04
Tyson Norris Re: UPCOMING TECH INTERCHANGE (April 25th): Agenda items? Mon, 23 Apr, 15:41
Tyson Norris Re: Video+Notes uploaded from today's OW Tech interchange Fri, 27 Apr, 22:57
Vadim Raskin Sending activation metadata to Kafka Mon, 16 Apr, 16:21
Vadim Raskin Re: Sending activation metadata to Kafka Tue, 17 Apr, 16:01
Vadim Raskin Re: Sending activation metadata to Kafka Thu, 19 Apr, 11:31
Ying Chun Guo Re: Who has the experiences to assemble NOTICE file? Tue, 03 Apr, 10:59
Ying Chun Guo PRs to update NOTICE file Wed, 04 Apr, 09:18
sebb Re: How to best run non-local tests in ASF (was: Performance tests for OpenWhisk) Sat, 07 Apr, 10:47
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 201816
Oct 201891
Sep 2018136
Aug 2018221
Jul 2018196
Jun 2018195
May 201862
Apr 201889
Mar 2018202
Feb 2018160
Jan 201864
Dec 201745
Nov 201751
Oct 201757
Sep 201799
Aug 201765
Jul 2017154
Jun 2017124
May 201766
Apr 201735
Mar 201760
Feb 201779
Jan 2017155
Dec 201657