openwhisk-dev mailing list archives: February 2018

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Sergio Fernández Re: Some examples on how a VOTE for release looks like Thu, 01 Feb, 05:18
Sergio Fernández Re: Introducing myself as an incubation mentor Thu, 08 Feb, 14:38
甯尤刚 Re: Hot standby controller Wed, 14 Feb, 02:49
Markus Thömmes Introducing sharding as an alternative for state sharing Thu, 01 Feb, 13:57
Alex Hitchins Getting Started for those in a hurry. Thu, 22 Feb, 10:05
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Some examples on how a VOTE for release looks like Thu, 01 Feb, 06:15
Bertrand Delacretaz Introducing myself as an incubation mentor Wed, 07 Feb, 14:39
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Release policy compliance: Adding license headers and the excluded files Fri, 09 Feb, 10:41
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status Wed, 21 Feb, 19:13
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status Thu, 22 Feb, 09:25
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status Thu, 22 Feb, 10:03
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Agenda for the last interlock meeting of this winter Wed, 28 Feb, 08:29
Carlos Santana Re: Some examples on how a VOTE for release looks like Thu, 01 Feb, 21:39
Carlos Santana GitBox email notifications to dev list, INFRA ticket opened Wed, 07 Feb, 03:02
Carlos Santana Re: Introducing myself as an incubation mentor Wed, 07 Feb, 17:45
Carlos Santana Re: Welcome new Committer James Thomas Wed, 07 Feb, 17:49
Carlos Santana Re: Release policy compliance: Adding license headers and the excluded files Thu, 08 Feb, 23:15
Carlos Santana Re: GitBox email notifications to dev list, INFRA ticket opened Thu, 08 Feb, 23:20
Carlos Santana Re: GitBox email notifications to dev list, INFRA ticket opened Thu, 08 Feb, 23:23
Carlos Santana Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Sat, 10 Feb, 15:47
Carlos Santana Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Sat, 10 Feb, 15:51
Carlos Santana Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Sat, 10 Feb, 15:52
Carlos Santana Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Sat, 10 Feb, 16:37
Carlos Santana Re: Hot standby controller Tue, 13 Feb, 17:57
Carlos Santana Re: Generalising the proposed approach for Go actions to support Generic Binary Actions. Fri, 16 Feb, 12:24
Carlos Santana Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status Wed, 21 Feb, 19:07
Carlos Santana Re: Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status Wed, 21 Feb, 19:57
Carlos Santana Re: Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status Wed, 21 Feb, 22:30
Carlos Santana Re: 250 times faster swift actions with the Go server... Thu, 22 Feb, 22:03
Carlos Santana Re: 250 times faster swift actions with the Go server... Thu, 22 Feb, 23:40
Carlos Santana Re: Implementation plan for Go actions Mon, 26 Feb, 03:39
Carlos Santana Re: Implementation plan for Go actions Mon, 26 Feb, 12:31
Carlos Santana Re: Deprecation of the "old" loadbalancer Mon, 26 Feb, 16:55
Carlos Santana Re: Implementation plan for Go actions Mon, 26 Feb, 17:06
Carlos Santana Re: Deprecation of the "old" loadbalancer Tue, 27 Feb, 10:24
Carlos Santana Re: Implementation plan for Go actions Tue, 27 Feb, 18:56
Chetan Mehrotra Query around subjects/identities view Wed, 14 Feb, 14:32
Chetan Mehrotra Re: Query around subjects/identities view Wed, 14 Feb, 15:04
Chetan Mehrotra ArtifactStore Attachment support and deletions Fri, 23 Feb, 08:27
Chetan Mehrotra wskadmin and supporting non CouchDB storage systems Tue, 27 Feb, 09:44
Chetan Mehrotra Re: wskadmin and supporting non CouchDB storage systems Tue, 27 Feb, 12:13
Chetan Mehrotra Re: ArtifactStore Attachment support and deletions Tue, 27 Feb, 13:45
Chetan Mehrotra Introduce a new SPI for storing Attachments aka AttachmentStore Wed, 28 Feb, 14:06
Christian Bickel Hot standby controller Tue, 13 Feb, 13:05
David P Grove Re: Welcome new Committer Dave Grove Wed, 07 Feb, 19:38
Dragos Dascalita Haut Re: Introducing myself as an incubation mentor Fri, 09 Feb, 18:57
Dragos Dascalita Haut How to share an action but not its code, nor parameters Thu, 15 Feb, 02:03
Dragos Dascalita Haut Re: How to share an action but not its code, nor parameters Thu, 15 Feb, 02:30
Dragos Dascalita Haut Re: How to share an action but not its code, nor parameters Thu, 15 Feb, 02:58
Dragos Dascalita Haut Re: How to share an action but not its code, nor parameters Thu, 15 Feb, 19:23
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed issue #7: input larger than 128KB not working Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr commented on issue #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed issue #13: Need to allow to specify in actionProxy a destination to extract zip for swift4 Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr commented on a change in pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr commented on issue #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed issue #8: in certain environments with ipv6 disable Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed issue #9: add git utility to docker actions Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed pull request #2: Create socket on specific ipv4 address. Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah commented on issue #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr commented on issue #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed issue #10: add zip to dockerskeleton Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new issue #13: Need to allow to specify in actionProxy a destination to extract zip for swift4 Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed pull request #12: adds jq perl zip git Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed issue #6: Add jq utility Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah commented on a change in pull request #12: adds jq perl zip git Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah closed pull request #14: refactor large input tests to include perl and python Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new pull request #14: refactor large input tests to include perl and python Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr commented on a change in pull request #12: adds jq perl zip git Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah commented on a change in pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr closed issue #5: Add perl to dockerskeleton Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
James Thomas Re: Welcome new Committer James Thomas Wed, 07 Feb, 18:48
James Thomas Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Mon, 12 Feb, 11:56
James Thomas Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Mon, 12 Feb, 17:36
James Thomas Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Mon, 12 Feb, 17:39
James Thomas Re: First Implementation of the self-replacing Go support for OpenWhisk Wed, 14 Feb, 09:45
James Thomas Re: Generalising the proposed approach for Go actions to support Generic Binary Actions. Fri, 16 Feb, 09:12
James Thomas Re: Benchmarking the Go server: results of performance comparison against the Dockerskeleton Mon, 19 Feb, 10:19
James Thomas Re: Getting Started for those in a hurry. Thu, 22 Feb, 10:36
Jason Peterson Introducing myself Fri, 09 Feb, 21:28
Mark Deuser Re: proposal to remove trigger activations when no rules are matched Mon, 12 Feb, 17:35
Markus Thoemmes Introducing sharding as an alternative for state sharing Thu, 01 Feb, 14:25
Markus Thoemmes Re: Introducing sharding as an alternative for state sharing Thu, 01 Feb, 15:12
Markus Thoemmes Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Sat, 10 Feb, 15:47
Markus Thoemmes Re: Generalising the proposed approach for Go actions to support Generic Binary Actions. Thu, 15 Feb, 20:34
Markus Thoemmes Re: Generalising the proposed approach for Go actions to support Generic Binary Actions. Thu, 15 Feb, 21:48
Markus Thoemmes Deprecation of the "old" loadbalancer Mon, 26 Feb, 13:31
Markus Thoemmes Re: Deprecation of the "old" loadbalancer Tue, 27 Feb, 07:55
Markus Thoemmes Re: Introducing sharding as an alternative for state sharing Wed, 28 Feb, 21:55
Martin Henke Tech Interchange Meeting February 14th Tue, 13 Feb, 09:15
Martin Henke Tech Interchange Meeting Today Wed, 14 Feb, 09:03
Matt Rutkowski Welcome new Committer James Thomas Wed, 07 Feb, 15:13
Matt Rutkowski Welcome new Committer Dave Grove Wed, 07 Feb, 15:17
Matt Rutkowski Re: Release policy compliance: Adding license headers and the excluded files Mon, 12 Feb, 15:53
Matt Rutkowski OW Tech Interchange web conf. starting in 5 mins... https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk Wed, 14 Feb, 15:59
Matt Rutkowski OW Tech Interchange video and notes posted Wed, 14 Feb, 17:44
Matt Rutkowski Re: Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status Wed, 21 Feb, 20:37
Matt Rutkowski Re: Proposal for Project Maturity Model Status Wed, 21 Feb, 20:45
Matt Rutkowski OW Tech Interchange - notes & video posted for 2018-02-28 call Wed, 28 Feb, 19:28
Michele Sciabarra A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions Sat, 10 Feb, 14:52
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 201868
May 201862
Apr 201889
Mar 2018202
Feb 2018160
Jan 201864
Dec 201745
Nov 201751
Oct 201757
Sep 201799
Aug 201765
Jul 2017154
Jun 2017124
May 201766
Apr 201735
Mar 201760
Feb 201779
Jan 2017155
Dec 201657