openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some examples on how a VOTE for release looks like
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 05:18:58 GMT
Guys, your mentors are here to support you on those things ;-)

The process is well described at
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html But let me know
if you have any specific questions.

The first incubating release is normally the most difficult one. I guess
the nature of OpenWhisk will make it even harder. So don't get frustrated
if you go through several release candidates.

Cheers,