openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some examples on how a VOTE for release looks like
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 21:39:51 GMT
Thanks Sergio and Bertrand for the links,

There are multiple places with bits of release information, and sometimes
duplicate info.

The one Sergio shared takes to one that I think is good overview table with
multiple links
http://www.apache.org/dev/#releases

Our intention is to follow the process down to the T

And we are working on having automation help avoid mistakes when dealing
with large amount of files and components.

-- Carlos