openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From James Thomas <jthomas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A proposal for a more efficient implementation of Go actions
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:56:54 GMT
This is a good write-up of supporting a Go-runtime. I wrote a sample
library to help Go a while back, it might be useful to review for a
starting point:
https://github.com/jthomas/ow

If we have a `binary` runtime for Go, can this also be used with other
static binaries if they support the correct API endpoints? If so, we
could have a generic binary runtime to support more languages.

--
Regards,
James Thomas