openwhisk-dev mailing list archives: January 2018

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Carlos Santana Re: Hi, my name is... Mon, 08 Jan, 17:53
Carlos Santana Re: remove API to lists all entities in a namespace? Mon, 08 Jan, 17:54
Carlos Santana Re: Intro and first PR Fri, 12 Jan, 21:28
Carlos Santana Re: Sign-up to present on tomorrow's bi-weekly openwhisk meeting Tue, 30 Jan, 18:37
Carlos Santana OpenWhisk Tech Interchange tomorrow 2018-01-31 topics? Tue, 30 Jan, 19:08
Carlos Santana Reminder Tech Interchange Meeting today Wed, 31 Jan, 15:23
Carlos Santana Some examples on how a VOTE for release looks like Wed, 31 Jan, 17:35
Dascalita Dragos Reminder: OW Tech Interchange call tomorrow, Jan 17rd, 4pm GMT, 10am US EST, 8am US PST Tue, 16 Jan, 22:57
Dascalita Dragos Any topics for tomorrow's Tech Interchange meeting? @4pm GMT / 11am EST / 8am PST Tue, 16 Jan, 23:02
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah closed pull request #11: fix travis build Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] jthomas commented on a change in pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] RSulzmann opened a new pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah commented on issue #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah commented on issue #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new issue #4: fix travis CI/CD Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] jthomas commented on a change in pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new issue #9: add git utility to docker actions Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new issue #6: Add jq utility Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new pull request #12: adds jq perl zip git Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new pull request #11: Issue 4 fix travis build Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah commented on a change in pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new issue #5: Add perl to dockerskeleton Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] jthomas commented on a change in pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] jthomas commented on issue #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr commented on issue #5: Add perl to dockerskeleton Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr commented on issue #4: fix travis CI/CD Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new issue #10: add zip to dockerskeleton Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new issue #7: input larger than 128KB not working Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr commented on issue #11: fix travis build Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] rabbah closed issue #4: fix travis CI/CD Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] jthomas commented on a change in pull request #3: support large arguments Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] markusthoemmes opened a new pull request #2: Create socket on specific ipv4 address. Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
GitBox [GitHub] csantanapr opened a new issue #8: in certain environments with ipv6 disable Thu, 01 Jan, 00:00
Gorkem Ercan Intro and first PR Thu, 11 Jan, 02:31
Gorkem Ercan Re: Intro and first PR Thu, 11 Jan, 14:28
Gorkem Ercan Re: Intro and first PR Tue, 16 Jan, 23:29
James Thomas Re: 2018-01-17 Tech Interchange video & notes posted Thu, 18 Jan, 10:23
James W Dubee Re: Intro and first PR Thu, 11 Jan, 03:18
Mark Deuser Introducing Mark Fri, 19 Jan, 22:41
Matt Rutkowski Any topics for tomorrow's Tech Interchange meeting? @4pm GMT / 11am EST Tue, 02 Jan, 14:34
Matt Rutkowski Reminder: OW Tech Interchange call tomorrow, Jan 3rd, 4pm GMT, 10am US EST, 8am US PST Tue, 02 Jan, 14:47
Matt Rutkowski Re: Hi, my name is... Wed, 03 Jan, 13:41
Matt Rutkowski OW Tech Interchnage - Notes and Video posted Wed, 03 Jan, 17:06
Matt Rutkowski Re: remove API to lists all entities in a namespace? Mon, 08 Jan, 18:06
Matt Rutkowski Re: Intro and first PR Fri, 12 Jan, 21:13
Matt Rutkowski 2018-01-17 Tech Interchange video & notes posted Wed, 17 Jan, 19:25
Matt Rutkowski OW Tech Interchange notes & video posted/uploaded Wed, 31 Jan, 17:20
Michael Marth Re: Using Apache Creadur to audit in the release process Thu, 25 Jan, 15:42
Olivier Tardieu Action compositions PR #3022 Fri, 19 Jan, 14:56
Raymond Camden Re: new whisk db views added Fri, 12 Jan, 16:29
Rob Allen Re: OW Tech Interchnage - Notes and Video posted Wed, 03 Jan, 18:00
Rob Allen Re: 2018-01-17 Tech Interchange video & notes posted Thu, 18 Jan, 20:13
Rodric Rabbah Re: Hi, my name is... Tue, 02 Jan, 20:17
Rodric Rabbah remove API to lists all entities in a namespace? Sat, 06 Jan, 15:45
Rodric Rabbah new whisk db views added Fri, 12 Jan, 16:27
Rodric Rabbah Re: WhiskConfig -> PureConfig Tue, 16 Jan, 20:03
Rodric Rabbah Re: Action compositions PR #3022 Fri, 19 Jan, 15:30
Tyson Norris WhiskConfig -> PureConfig Tue, 16 Jan, 19:59
Vincent S Hou Re: Using Apache Creadur to audit in the release process Thu, 25 Jan, 16:02
Vincent S Hou Specification being drafted for the OpenWhisk release process in Apache - Re: Using Apache Creadur to audit in the release process Thu, 25 Jan, 19:18
Vincent S Hou Sign-up to present on tomorrow's bi-weekly openwhisk meeting Tue, 30 Jan, 15:22
Ying Chun Guo Using Apache Creadur to audit in the release process Thu, 25 Jan, 14:03
johndam...@apache.org Podling Report Reminder - February 2017 Tue, 30 Jan, 04:20
mcweeney Hi, my name is... Tue, 02 Jan, 20:06
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 201855
Sep 2018136
Aug 2018221
Jul 2018196
Jun 2018195
May 201862
Apr 201889
Mar 2018202
Feb 2018160
Jan 201864
Dec 201745
Nov 201751
Oct 201757
Sep 201799
Aug 201765
Jul 2017154
Jun 2017124
May 201766
Apr 201735
Mar 201760
Feb 201779
Jan 2017155
Dec 201657