openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From 甯尤刚<ningyoug...@navercorp.com>
Subject RE: Using guest account with CLI
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 06:20:47 GMT
1.The whole statement like this,

$OPENWHISK_HOME/bin/wsk property set -i --apihost &lt;apihost&gt; --auth &lt;auth&gt;
--namespace &lt;namespace&gt; -vvv
​
your statment seems lack of apihost, namespace...
​
2.Can debug the controller in your local idea IDE or find more logs?
​
-----Original Message-----
From: "John Sanda"&lt;jsanda@redhat.com&gt;
To: &lt;dev@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org&gt;;
Sent: 2017-08-21 (星期一) 12:09:44
Subject: Using guest account with CLI

I have deployed my local environment via `sudo wskdev fresh`. I am going
through the cli.md doc and followed the instructions for using the guest
account by running

./bin/wsk property set --auth `cat ansible/files/auth.guest`

Then I try to execute

./bin/wsk action invoke /whisk.system/utils/echo -p message hello --result

and it fails with:

error: Unable to invoke action 'utils/echo': Post
https://172.17.0.1/api/v1/namespaces/whisk.system/actions/utils/echo?blocking=true&amp;result=true:
x509: cannot validate certificate for 172.17.0.1 because it doesn't contain
any IP SANs

What do I need to do or check to make this work?

John