openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Dominic Kim <style9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Java Client SDK
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 08:03:03 GMT
Hi David

​I did not take account of Scala SDK because they are interoperable as you
said.

​Most of the parts in SDK will be relevant to HTTP requests.

​So I wonder there are any big differences between Java SDK and Scala SDK.

I just thought ​Java SDK could be used in Scala projects as well just like
Apache HTTP client.

What kinds of differences do you expect?

Thanks

Regards

Dominic.