openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to continue to use our social media channels
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:33:16 GMT
Hi Andreas,

> a) Is the process outlined above okay for all of you?>

The process sounds well thought out.  thoughts/comments below...

#2 seems redundant since the request will go to the "private" list (which
includes all PPMC members); were you thinking special attention was needed
beyond this?
Perhaps this means one of the PPMC members acknowledges and speaks in
for/against, calls for discussion (and perhaps a vote later if needed).
#3 I would be happy to be a designated "backup", but all PPMC should
effectively be tertiary backups )
#4 I think that if the checklist is satisfied by one of the reviewers for
a submission, they could send an email to "private" (i.e., PPMC) indicated
"looks good, going to approve/post in X (24) hours if no one objects and
we need to further discuss and (if not resolved) call a vote?

add of course
#5 If PPMC cannot agree, seek advice from the Apache Incubator PMC (and
perhaps Apache legal/trademark where we would likely be sent if it comes
to this).

> c) Who wants to help with implementing the submission form?>

I can try to help; would be fun to see the insides of the website repo.
having built and deployed it locally only to update some esoteric
layouts/css.

> d) Who wants to act as a backup while I am out?>     o/  (raises hand)

> e) Is the idea of using our private mailing list as temp solution fine >

It is what happens anyway now (without a FORM and its structured fields).
So fine by me... in fact, we would need to consider the FORM supporting
attachments or have the submitter supply a link to some doc store.

> (can anyone send sth to this?)?>  was afraid to ask, but what is "sth" (
Stash file type?)?

> f) What do we want to use to share credentials? SVN, Lastpass, sth
else?> I think that is for the PPMC to discuss?

- Matt