openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Nauerz" <andreas.nau...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Red Hat and Apache OpenWhisk
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 19:28:37 GMT
Super; thanks Ben.

1) Logo
Feel free to sent the logo directly to me; I will then make sure it gets
added to the supporters section on openwhisk.org.

I also assume that it will be okay if we start including you (and hence
the logo) when talking about OpenWhisk at meetups/events/in front of
analysts, right?
(Already asked Morten for permission, too)

2) Blog post
If okay for you let's start drafting something jointly; if you let me know
your medium account/handle I can add you as a "writer" so we can start
working on that.

Really looking forward to working with you guys...

Thanks.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Andreas Nauerz

Technical Product Manager | Master Inventor | Member TEC Central Region
IBM Cloud, Bluemix

Phone:
+49-7034-643-2954
 IBM Deutschland

E-Mail:
andreas.nauerz@de.ibm.com
 Schoenaicher Str. 220

 71032 Boeblingen

 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294