openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requested new "low hanging fruit" (i.e., "lhf") label for Issues
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 16:48:35 GMT
All repos have the label "help wanted"

Let's use it for the purpose of identifying issues that are easy entry
point for a contributor to get started.
The issue should also have an additional labels lile "docs", "go",
"javaScript", "Swift", etc..

So if someone with Swift skills wants to help out easy to find

PS: We don't need INFRA to manage labels, any committer with write access
can add labels, let's just be consistant with spelling and colors (you know
I'm OCD :-))

--Carlos