openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Propose weekly "Technical Exchange" video meeting for OpenWhisk
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 07:37:05 GMT
On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 07:48:40PM -0400, Rodric Rabbah wrote:
> Given the very good feedback from the mentors - I think the "secretaries" who organize
and run these video/online meetings should have a documented set of guidelines to follow:
so that there's a documented process to take minutes, post them to the dev list, follow and
enforce a code of conduct, etc.

Please also make sure to track the impact these sessions have on your project's reports.

Isabel

--
Sorry for any typos: Mail was typed in vim, written in mutt, via ssh (most likely involving
some kind of mobile connection only.)