openaz-users mailing list archives

From "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdrag...@research.att.com>
Subject Re: counterpart to openaz-xacml-pdp-rest
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:02:19 GMT
Dirk,

There¹s not a whole lot needed on the PEP side to integrate with the
RESTful implementation of the PDP. Its simply an HTTP Post where the
contents are either a JSON request or XML request. You can use curl at the
very least.

The specifications were fairly simple, here is the pointer to the XACML
REST specification:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-rest/v1.0/cs02/xacml-rest-v1.0-cs02.
pdf

If you want to send JSON request, the specification for that is here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-json-http/v1.0/cs01/xacml-json-http-
v1.0-cs01.pdf

Pam