openaz-users mailing list archives

From Dirk Koehler <dirk.koeh...@lookout.com>
Subject Re: counterpart to openaz-xacml-pdp-rest
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 19:13:52 GMT
Hi Pam,

thanks for sharing the links. Yeah, curl etc does certainly do it but I was just wondering
whether there is a PEP/PDP engine implementation or at the very least a test which integrates
with the rest module remotely [1].

I’ve looked into [2] but it seems the StdPepAgentFactor/PEP agents instantiated here use
a local PdpEngine instance rather than the remote web service/servlet.

In case I end up implementing an PEP agent/PDP engine using a remote service, is that worth
implementing such it can be contributed back to openaz?

Thx, dirk

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openaz/tree/master/openaz-xacml-pdp-rest
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-openaz/tree/master/openaz-pep/src/test/java/org/apache/openaz/pepapi/std/test