ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul Brown <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODE, ODE 2.0, the Attic and the Incubator
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 05:04:46 GMT
Aaron - it has been a long time. (In fact, ODE grew out of work at my
company back in 2002-2003... if memory serves.)

That said, it costs me nothing to let things move forward and offer what
advice I can, but I expect to have a meager amount of time.

So +1 to some new life if that’s the way you want to go!