ode-user mailing list archives

From Fátima Castro Jul <fat...@det.uvigo.es>
Subject Re: Examples are not working
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:20:58 GMT
Now the output is:

ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default
configuration: logging only errors to the console.
13:19:08.217 [main] WARN org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase -
Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using
getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.
WARN - 2018-01-25T13:19:08,217 -
<org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase> Going to buffer response
body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is
recommended.
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><odens:helloResponse

xmlns:odens="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"><TestPart
xmlns:ns1="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">Hello
World</TestPart></odens:helloResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>