ode-user mailing list archives

From Fátima Castro Jul <fat...@det.uvigo.es>
Subject Re: Examples are not working
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 12:10:44 GMT
If I make the call from where I have extracted the distribution I get a
different error:

  bin/sendsoap http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/HelloWorld2
testRequest.soap

java org.apache.ode.utils.cli.BaseCommandlineTool: Unable to read from
file "testRequest.soap"; it may be missing, a directory, or otherwise
unreadable.

On 25/01/18 13:00, Sathwik B P wrote:
> You dont have to copy anything else to tomcat.
>
> Go to the directory where you have extracted the distribution and fire the
> command. The jars under the lib directory of the distribution will be used
> by the sendsoap command. Just make sure those jars have read permissions.
>
> On Jan 25, 2018 17:14, "Fátima Castro Jul" <fatima@det.uvigo.es> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your help!
>>
>> Now, the processes are displayed in the web interface. However, the
>> ode.log file is still not created and I get the same error when I try to
>> call the deployed processes:
>>
>> |bin/sendsoap http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld
>> testRequest.soap|
>>
>> |Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.ode.tools.sendsoap.
>> cline.Http|
>>
>> Where should I place the bin folder that contains the calls for processes?
>>

>> On 25/01/18 10:00, Sathwik B P wrote:
>>
>>> There is no problem in the setup. May be just before process deployment
>>> was
>>> to begin you might have stopped the server.
>>>
>>> I could get the processes deployed and its displaying in the web
>>> interface.
>>>
>>> 1) Shutdown tomcat
>>> 2) delete *.deployed files under /ode/WEB-INF/processes
>>> 3) Edit tomcat/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml