ode-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Pompilio <claudio.pompi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Share a partner link endpoint reference among onMessage activities
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 11:59:22 GMT
In attachment there are two examples of the scenario I want to realize.

   - In process-1.zip there is a process that consists of two onMessage
   activities.
   In the first one, the endpoint reference of the partner link
   ServicePartnerLink is assigned querying the variable corresponding to the
   message received, this assignment is not reflected in the second onMessage,
   in fact ServicePartnerLink doesn't have as endpoint reference the value set
   in the first onMessage.
   - In process-2.zip the process has the same structure of the process-1
   but in the first onMessage the result of the query applied to the variable
   corresponding to the message received is assigned to the variable
   serviceEPR, that is used in the second onMessage to set the endpoint
   reference of the partner link ServicePartnerLink. In this case, the
   execution of the process result in a fault caused by the fact that the
   variable serviceEPR isn't properly initialized.

Basically I need to implement a process that expose an operation able to
set the endpoint references of the services, and in the other operations of
the process these endpoint references should be used to interact with the
various services.

Regards,
Claudio