ode-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Pompilio <claudio.pompi...@gmail.com>
Subject Share a partner link endpoint reference among onMessage activities
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:36:19 GMT
Hi all,

I have a process that consists of several onMessage and I would like to
implement the following behaviour.
Through the first onMessage the process receives the endpoint reference to
set a specific partner link, and in the others onMessage I need the partner
link endpoint reference as set in the first activity.
I tried to implement it, but I realized that the setting of partner link of
the first onMessage activity is not reflected in the other onMessage
activities.

I appreciate if someone can help me in understanding how to realize this
scenario.

Thanks in advance.

Claudio

Claudio Pompilio <claudio.pompilio@gmail.com