ode-user mailing list archives

From Jit K <jkf...@gmail.com>
Subject Dynamically invoke a child process
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 11:29:06 GMT
Hi,

I want to invoke a process dynamically. I have a main process and a child
process. The child process is deployed on 2 servers 'server1' and 'server2'
The main process is also deployed on 'server1' in the same package with the
child process.

In the main process, I want to invoke the child process based on an input.
If input is '1' then invoke child process from 'server1' else invoke child
process from 'server2'.

However, whatever input I give, the main process always invokes child
process from 'server1'.
I tried following 2 ways:
1. Setting the child process url to the child process partner link
2. Setting a service reference to the child process partner link

In both the case the result is same. I have checked the activity flow using
instance management API. It shows correct path after the IF condition i.e.
if input is 1, assign activity 'SetPartner1' is called and if input is 2,
assign activity 'SetPartner2' is called. However, always the child process
from server1 is invoked.

Please suggest what am I missing.
Attaching the BPEL files.

Thanks.