ode-user mailing list archives

From Jit K <jkf...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to register an unregistered process?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 07:13:20 GMT
Hi,

Today I was doing cleanup of ODE by removing (undeploying) old versions of
processes. While doing so I forgot to check instances of a particular
version of a process and executed undeploy for it. On the console I saw
that the process was unregistered. However, it is not undeployed. This is
understood because there are still some instances for it.

Now my problem is that I am not able to undeploy it.
Using 'listInstances' API returns me a list instances using this version of
the process.
But if I use 'delete' API with the same pid I used for listInstances API I
get exception saying 'ProcessNotFound'.

How do I undeploy this process?
Is it possible to register an unregistered process?

Regards,
JK