ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error using xsl transformation in process
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 04:21:46 GMT
I didn't have the chance to run your process. After having a glance at the
XSL, seems like <sam:root> as the root element of the document. Is that
correct? Did you check the output from the XSL transformation in eclipse,
did it create valid content?

You could either enable DEBUG Level logs OR if you have the ODE source in
Eclipse, and you are deploying ODE on any App server enable the jdb (in
case of tomcat ./catalina.sh jpda run) and then from eclipse connect to it
using the Remote Java Applications and Debug.

Strange, your message was delivered to the mailing list after 5 days from
the date of your posting.

regards,
sathwik