ode-user mailing list archives

From Sathwik B P <sathwik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move towards binary compatibility to JDK 1.6 or JDK 1.7 for 1.3.7 RELEASE
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2015 09:52:10 GMT
Hi pierre,
I am doing good. Thank you.
How's business process discussion going on. If you need us let us know.

Moving to higher jdk has been sitting from long time. The reason i have
brought this issue is because of the use of legacy Annotations Api which
has been removed in jdk 8.

ODE source code current release branch ODE-1.3.x is non compilable on jdk 8.

The new Annotation Api is available in jdk 1.6,1.7

TRUNK branch is compilable on jdk 8 as as we have a completly new Jacob
implementation.

I would prefer jdk 8 as the baselining for 1.3.7 release. Will wait for