ode-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move towards binary compatibility to JDK 1.6 or JDK 1.7 for 1.3.7 RELEASE
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:03:54 GMT
May I suggest (given the ODE-1.3.x branch not being jdk 8 compatible) to
leave branch 1.3.x as is, and create a new branch (1.4?) to have that
become fully jdk 8 compatible.... Both code and annotation wise.

That would help sending a clear message to both community and potential
adopters.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*