ode-user mailing list archives

From Bhanu Sudarshan <sudarshand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to invoke apache cxc - jaws web service through ODE
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 21:48:24 GMT
Hi All,

I need a new help with Apache ODE,

I created a simple bpel flow with string input and string output with assign value of fixed
string to an output. Before the reply message i added a wait of 120 sec. which throws up an
mex timeout exception.

The following is soapui error:

ode:Fault
Timeout or execution error when waiting for response to MEX (MyRoleMesx……) …….. java.util.concurrent,TimeoutException:
Message exchange org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture
timeout (120000 ms) when waiting for a response.

Can you please help me out in increasing the timeout or resolve the issue.